Network Security (2 Years Master Program)
The M.Sc.-IT in Information Security is a specialization degree offered by Gujarat University. The curriculum has been tailored in a way that includes both theory and practical. The course objective is to provide students with an in-depth understanding of all concepts and fundamentals of information security.
The course includes all the important aspects of cloud technology and information security. With all the necessary topics covered, students, at the end of the programme, will:
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of data centers and the concepts of virtualization, cryptography, ethical hacking, and cloud security.
- Master the practical and theoretical aspects of Server Security,Network Security,Scripting,Ethical Hacking,virtualization, Linux administration, networking, and operating systems.
- Computer hardware maintenance and diagnostic
- Threat Management
- Server Operating System-I
- Application Programming
- Designing Enterprise Networks-I
- Database admins and Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Cyber law & Cyber Security
- Server Operating System-II
- Designing Enterprise Networks-II
- Scripting for Hackers
- PowerShell scripting for server administration
- Server Operating System – III
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Virtualization Essentials
- Network Security Solutions
- Advanced Penetration Testing